The food service industry is where it all started. Over 50 years ago, Betty developed and began serving her famous Betty’s Salad and Dressing when she was the club manager at Highland Meadows Golf Club in Sylvania, Ohio. The salad popularity grew and eventually followed her to the Holiday Inn French Quarter and Timko Soup’n Such restaurants. To this day, it is still a popular offering on area restaurant menus and other food service establishments. With deep roots in the food service industry, we understand the importance of offering unique and quality food selections for your customers.
If you are interested in serving Betty’s Salad or Betty’s Dressing in your food service establishment we would love to do a demo for you. Contact us!
A midwestern favorite for over 50 years
• Manufactured in Northwest Ohio
• Third generation family-owned business
• Established sales & distribution for 35+ years
• Available in 16oz jars & 1 gallon containers
• A customer favorite on restaurant menus